Originally Posted By GY3
Originally Posted By WHITEDART
. I took out a 7in converter that would flash to 7300 . And drop to 7500 on the gear change.. this converter felt very mushy and the efficiency was not very good however it was fast.. it went a 119.2 /60 ft...with a 5.42. At 126mph . And would pick up another 33 mph on the back half.. at about 15% slippage.. I had an 8-inch built looking for a little more torque multiplication and a little more efficiency. It is slightly tighter at about 7100 rmp. I think it needs to be at about 7,500.. that being said it's still went its new best at 5.39 at 127.. we still had some ET left in the tune-up unfortunately the track wasn't up to the task also if you noticed it was smoking pretty heavily.. it was pulling in a . Hefty amount of oil into the intake track my fault I got that squared away now hopefully we can get it to a good track and get the car to run what Wallace says it should run..

Love the Wallace! It shows me how much of an underachiever I am! LOL
iagree
None of the on line calculator agree with any other so what do you think that means confused work
The time slip and the spark plug are always the best tool to make decisions on how to go on the tune and part changes as well as watching the fastest car in your class to measure your results the same day at the same track work

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)