Mad, i’m going to order a plug reading light now. From what I have heard you are 100% right about the wideband. The guys over on the FITECH. page sometimes get pretty varied readings between their FITECH wide and aftermarket wide bands using to moniter. Every tuner has told me the only thing you can trust are the plugs.

I am actually going to pick up a whole new set of wires as it seems like these falling apart one by one anyway. Definitely not going with MSD this time.

The plugs are bkr7e’s, it’s what NGK recommended for pump gas.

Timing, I can’t say for sure as it takes some trial and error after reading the data logs since the FITECH diesn’t Allow you to set X timing for X boost. Instead it lets you plug in a timing value for WOT at zero boost and another value for I believe 14 psi IIRC. It ramps it up as a curve and you have to play around a little to get it where you want it at your peak PSI (mine being about 7.5). I was shooting for about 22 total with this latest tune but I won’t know till I upload the log.

From those bore scope pics, does it look like an oil control issue to you though? To me, it looks like carbon and not oil but i’m no expert and the borecope isn’t the greatest.

Last edited by 1mean340; 12/23/18 08:53 PM.