Originally Posted By RUNCHARGER
House is for sale and looking to make a good move. Does anyone live in Prescott Az? I'm looking for a decent sized city (under 150,000) with a good overall climate, decent access to car hobby activities etc. Job opportunities are not a factor.

Prescott is ok most people live there because it's cooler temperature than Phoenix. However Prescott is higher in elevation so you bake quicker and you have humidity from the lake.

There's full shopping there Costco, Wallyword etc with plenty of places to eat. Whiskey road is cool and there is always something going on in the square.

We go to the swap meet and car show in the park which has always given us something to buy.

If I had a choice between Prescott and Phoenix I would go Phoenix just because of the amount of events in the winter months. Look at New River or North Phoenix depending if you want an acre of land.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d