Originally Posted By STROKIE
Originally Posted By aspenrt360
Dynomax super turbos on all my cars never had an issue runs good too.

iagree http://www.pontiacstreetperformance.com/psp/exhaust.html

A few surprises with that article thanks for posting. One surprise was the performance and sound level of the Supertrapp mufflers! Pretty much knew the Dynomax mufflers were much better all around over the Flowmasters hands down in almost all of the categories. There was a Moparts member a few years ago that changed his Flowmasters at the track (on the same day IIRC) to Dynomax and picked up several tenths in the quarter. I think there were no other changes during his testing other than the mufflers. Probably could have picked up a little more with jetting but the bottom line was the Dynomaxs' out performed the Flow's in his swap. Don't get me wrong the Flow's have that cool tin canny likable muscle car sound at idle and a pretty nice aggressive sound at wide open throttle BUT the drone at anything above or below those two points is unbearable, so bad that I have to push the clutch in or stick it into neutral and coast for a while to recover from the pain. Wonder what the Supertrapp's sound like...have a couple of bikes still with the Supertrapp mufflers and they sound good Hmmmmmmmmm probably have enough STRPP parts around to make a pair wink