Originally Posted By Mark Whitener
Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
100 LL is designed to be used in low compression motors, under 10 to 1 ratio, low RPM motors (under 3000 RPM) and it is designed to have a shelf life of 18 months the last time I check about that. It is used in turbo charged aircraft motors also but they are less than 8.5 to 1 comp. ratio to start with also work shruggy
The specific gravity is usually right at 690 also, pump gas is more. My message is you will need to tune your motor, jetting, timing and spark plug heat range also, to run it and you may still have parts longevity issues work shruggy
It is way better than your standard pump swill but I have never use the Sunoco 260 fuel your asking about so I can't give you a good reply about that, sorry blush

I guess my 15.5 to 1 461" SB2.2 should be broke then. I buy 55 gallons at a time, and add a bottle of either Turbo 108+ or a brand called Race Gas Concentrate. It's about .04 slow in the 1/8 versus Q16, so I would say it's a good value. 4.79 best in the 1/8 with Av-GAs, and a 1.05 60'...

I agree with Mark...been running it for years but was alittle reluctant to run it in my 14.4to1 588.ran the same if not faster than C12 and was hardly any difference on Q16 after tunning for fuel change.1OZ of octane boost with MMT to 5gals of AV and good to GO!!!!