We are part of Steve's family

Steve Juliano changed the world of mopar muscle cars forever. He did what we dreamed of as kids – he collected the real show cars from the Rapid Transit System. He understood car culture as he knew where to look for the forgotten icons of an era that will never be repeated. The cars were found within a 200 mile radius of Detroit where they were born then auctioned off when their life was over as show cars. [If i recall properly the missing car from the RTS show was located but not for sale.] He also shared them with us in many ways unlike others.

I was blessed to be introduced to him by Cliff Gromer Editor of Mopar Action Magazine the first time the Rapid Transit Cars appeared at Carlisle. Thank you Cliff!! Steve was the most gracious host and I was able to study the cars up close and sit in them. Yeeehaa! He told me in our first conversation that he was very fortunate to have the means to buy these cars and that he was only the caretaker. The stories he shared with me about finding the cars are very interesting. When he had his first memorabilia unveiling in LA I was invited to attend and I will never forget that chance to see holy grail of mopar.

God speed Steve
angel

Last edited by Dilbert; 09/28/18 07:05 AM.