Quote:
About the cam,some users say that they are getting 12"at idle from these 60303.I suppouse they will have automatic transmissiions and higher idle speeds..
With a different combination of parts, maybe they do.

Quote:
I increased the timming to 17*,
That's fine.
Quote:
I have used a 0.05 mm feeler gauge between the blade and the bore.
You can experiment with a little more, but there may be other things first.

Quote:
it continues needing an extra air source for breathing at idle.

I watched the video. My observations:
a. I didn't see a PCV valve and hose. You should get one. In the meantime, drill a hole in a wood or metal plug that will fit in the PCV hose. The hose attaches to the large vacuum port on the rear of the baseplate. 3/8" Hose. The drill hole should be around .11 to 0.125" diameter. 1/8" is a common size here. Use your closest metric. It will get you going with the fixed air leak needed at idle.

b. Get it running at higher rpm, especially just after start. It will need more rpm and richer mixtures when the engine is cold. Once the engine is warm, then reduce rpm to whatever it will idle at. Then adjust idle mix, timing if needed and then you may be able to reduce idle speed a little more. If so, readjust idle mix again.

c. After doing above, then see if the primary throttle blades are open too much. If so, open the secondary a little more and repeat.

Once you have the hot idle running well, you can experiment with the choke and fast idle to work for better cold starts.
It shouldn't need too much choke, and it should pull further open quickly after start. Much patience is needed for getting a choke nice on a hot rod. In the meantime you can also leave it open and give the engine more rpm until warmed up.