Originally Posted By BradH
I want to ask a serious question and don't want anyone to take it like I'm making light of the effort or experience: What is it about Drag Week that makes it so difficult, and why is the attrition rate so high? Thanks - Brad

For example. I think it was Tx motorplex to Shreveport. It was maybe 200 mile drive. You think ok this is going to be an easy one. 8 hours of driving in 35 mph zones, traffic, the sun beating on you, fumes, you drank 7 Gatorades and didnt take a leak once. One of the great things about running a g3 hemi now is I dont think all the rockers are lashed at .075.

Wisconsin. Badum, badum, badum, badum, badum, badum, badum...love those concrete roads.

Indian, welcome to whateverville pop 234. Corn. Corn. Corn. Hey look, its corn. How many more miles of this?

Kansas, swallow a bullet immediately

Great...turpike in Chicago.....you look at your sweaty copilot and say...I thought it would be cooler up here...copilot replies, maybe its the 4 million cars

Oklahoma, to your copilot...are we going up a mountain??? Copilot...yes. I didnt know Oklahoma had mountains....well trans is slipping....oh crap...what....now were out of gas....it will give the trans a chance to cool down....good point

WHAT THE .... is that up ahead????!!!!! ROLL UP THE WINDOWS!!!!!! Yep, cow farts

Are we lost? Are we lost now? How far to the checkpoint? Are we lost? When are we turning? When? What? I missed the turn? What? When? Are we lost? When is the next checkpoint? Huh? Say that again? We're effing LOST????!!!

Ohio, I just can't pass this horse and buggy

To fellow Drag Weeker, screaming out the window, ARE YOU OK??? YES, 4.56 gears...fast as I can go....jeeeze

Whats that noise? What noise? Do you hear it? Hear what? Its driving me crazy!!! What is? That noise! What noise?

This is what DW is like

Last edited by sixpackgut; 09/19/18 04:20 PM.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs