Hey guys, thank you for all the great suggestions here. I think I’m going to just try to The top and bottom with a piece of sheet aluminum or the foam like was suggested for now. I’ve worked hard enough on the engine compartment that I don’t want it to look goofy. Scott, I really do want to get an OEM radiator but it’s going to have to be on the back burner for a couple years. It’s kind of crummy. I had a 26 inch radiator out of a 70 fury but I missed placed it while moving. It was in perfect shape too!

Champion radiators actually get pretty good reviews for Performance. They just look like heck. The welds are good but they treat the fins like crap on their assembly line. It is running hot but I think the reason it is, is because of the pump. I bought an aluminum water pump off eBay and I think it’s probably either spinning backwards or it’s just a piece of crap! But I thought if I could get them shroud on there maybe it would correct the problem enough to where I can enjoy the car instead of letting it sit. beer

I’m listening.