living in Wisconsin the car sits all winter. I started it for the first time yesterday. The engine has about 200 miles by a pro shop rebuild. We have done everything from compression to vacuum to spark to fuel and everything looks good. The problem is that after 20 minutes of idling the car shuts itself off and will not restart until it sits for a half hour. The one sure thing I know is that the battery is very low because when I jumped it with my F-150 it really dragged the truck down big time. Now when the car guits I have no equipment to see what happened and that is why I am asking you guys if you have ever experienced this. I have adjusted the center carb three times now to check myself and the internal vacuum is at 18, when cranking the engine the spark would start a fire ten feet away it is that strong. This is a pointless ignition and everything is totally new. So that is why I am wondering if the alt. can not keep up with charging the battery and running the car and that is why it quits after a while.