Looks like you're not alone Chip wink

The Dominator on my 572 Hemi is a Pro Systems 3 circuit as well. On the dyno with open headers, the AFRs from 4K and WOT up were perfect and the engine performed really well. I toyed with the idea of maybe going to a 2 circuit conversion but decided to have a go at dialling it in nicely in the car.

I have dual Widebands - one in each collector, this helped a lot as a tuning guide.

Once in the car the IABs and Int circuit needed a little tweaking along with equal reductions in jetting on both the Pri and Sec side - with a full exhaust now on the car, it really made a difference to the fuelling. The IFRs, HSABs and PVCR jet I left untouched so far.

It has a 5.5 PV in front as well, I now have it idling hot at around low 15s and cruises hi 14s/low 15s as well. There is little to no real load at idle or part throttle and despite what others have told me, I'm letting the car tell me what it likes using AFRs as a guide. The car loves the current setup, no surging, great transition and super nice plugs and clean oil. Hell, if I keep the right foot out of it it ain't half bad on the benzene consumption lol.

I'm now creeping up on the WOT and its nearly there but still a tad on the rich side need to get to the track to dial it in further. I'm guessing the PVCR jet will need to be a little smaller so I'll see what happens.

In my case I had to be super patient and persistent, make one change at a time, document each change, drive it and see what the car/engine was telling me. A bit of work - for sure, Worth it ? ABSOLUTELY !

I've found most guys don't have the patience (or time) to take the time to understand each circuit and its effects and then to dial it in properly with the right tools/parts.

Each engine is different ...gotta give it what it likes and use AFRs as a guide.

Last edited by LAD 524; 08/16/18 11:35 AM.