Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback so far:
-I have to switch heads and waterpump because of the heavy duty coolant setup from the motorhome any suggestions on casting #'s?
-I have a waterpump already
-I also have 8 3/4 rearend, driveshaft, and some linkage from a 1970 fury 440 police issue
-I planned on switching oil pan thanks for the part #'S
- anyone suggest a particular motor mount manufacturer or are factory fine?
-Thanks for letting me know that the tailshafts can be swapped is this something that can be done in my garage with MINOR machine work?
-I have my current driveshaft, the 2 peice motorhome shaft, and the shaft from the 1970 440 car, and a great drivetrain shop where I live so this shouldn't be a problem
-I budgeted already for an aluminum radiator thanks for the heads up on the shroud
-I have a great salvage yard near me that i should be able to find brackets, pulleys, exhaust manifolds, and linkage from what years and models do you suggest (c body only?) I know they will need to be big block
-Thanks for answering my next question about the torsion bars, this car will be street driven often, will big block torsion bars give me more adjustability?
-The wiring changes won't be a problem either
Thanks helping me understand what I have to do here, this is my first mopar project and soem people scared me to death when I first started asking ?'s on this. I can do most of the work mentioned here but someone told me I needed to change my front end (k frame?) among other things.
Thanks,
Dave