Hemi-itis-
That thing is beautiful and works awesome. It looks like you have just enough weight transfer to hit the tires off the line then it just boogies down straight and smooth.

If this was a 70s unibody muscle car I would be looking at caltracks and mono leafs. I am not because the only reason I’d stay with leaf springs is to be cheap. This thing is a blank slate. There is a ton of room under there and I haven’t even mounted the bed yet. So I can work on it super easily without a lift or spending the day crawling around underneath. The stock leaves live outside the frame rails and inboard of the wheel tubs so the same real estate could be used for a four bar and not lose any room for exhaust or the driveshaft.

My problem is not how to hook with leaf springs- I will probably never dead hook a 512 big block in a 3000lb (or less?) truck on 255/50/17 summer tires.

My problem is what’s the smartest way to drop my suspension around 5” in a way that will be affordable, hold up to 600 ft/lbs, and not act stupid and stutter/hop when I want to lay stripes or powerslide a turn.