I looked at ladder bars. I’ve seen them where they hook up below the axle- this doesn’t seem like a good engineering option to control wrap unless I keep leafs and install some kind of axle perch floating device to keep it from binding. I’ve also seen where the bar is vertically centered on the axle so it has good leverage, pivots from the front driveshaft U-joint area to minimize driveshaft bottoming and binding, uses coilovers to hold the car up, and even has six threaded rod ends to adjust pinion angle and square up the alignment.

I would just worry that on the street any body roll would try to break stuff with the rear housing acting like a giant sway bar? That’s why I would want a paralell 4-link with infinite instant center so it would be free to move up and down. Or at least that’s what my book and internet learning is saying- if I was an expert I wouldn’t be here asking questions.

I figured with similar prices to get a weld in kit it didn’t make sense to go ladders. They sure look cool though!

Tell me more?