I think, based on MY experience, the BEST way to run the stock harness is if you run ALL 5 computers PLUS bring the rear axle assy or figure a way to install the tone rings and speed sensors on the rear axle. That harness is so HUGE with so many wires, both regular car current AND the digital transfer wiring that it is a nightmare to trace down and eliminate the stuff you don't want or need, like the fact it is from a 4 door car and you are installing in a 2 door. In the thread you can see where I actually had the harness in the GTX and ended up taking it out and just rewiring the entire car from scratch. Now this is if you are doing the dash and all like I did. If you stay with a stock dash or even run after market gauges you have a different deal. In my case, the Diablo only serves the engine management settings, nothing to do with the transmission inputs other than any RPM variable and that just CAUSES the shift points to vary accordingly. The guy I bought the TCM from told me they wanted it to use on the LX platforms they were racing and building 1000hp engines for. They never intended to use it in a retro type install.

Last edited by Darius; 07/22/18 02:43 PM.

Driving modern convenience in classic beauty