The bigger the head, more airflow, the more power the motor will make work
I had two sets of Indy heads for my motors, one set was a set of Indy SR Max Wedge intake port size that flowed around 340 CFM at .700 lift with 28 inches of water on a super Flow 600 bench, the other set was a set of CNC ported 440-1 that flowed right around 370 CFM on the same bench with the same lift and 28 inches of water. I tested those heads on my old pump gas 400 stroker street motor and on my higher compression bracket race motor, the pump gas motor made right at 50 HP more with the 440-1 heads than with the SR heads on the same DTS engine dyno with very similar weather and the same pump gas, the race motor made over 65 HP more with the 440-1 heads. I used the same intake and Holley 1050 CFM Dominator carb.with both sets of heads on the low deck and high deck motor, a 400-3 intake for the 400 block and a 440-3 intake for the 440 RB block shruggy
As far as a cam for your motor I don't know what you know so you need to help us understand what you want from the camshaft work
Give us more information please up
I have found out that all the Mopar wedge B and RB I've built, raced and dyno tested like more air to make more power work
The issue is on camshafts and the rest of your parts is what do you like, wild and radical or mild and easy to drive work grin
I like showing the other guys my taillight so I do what is needed to get that done whistling devil wrench grin

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)