that seems to be the problem ,here on Moparts,you cant get just get a straight answer to your question without getting everybody's opinion. I believe that most are generally wanting to help and others just want to see themselves as an expert and become vindicated by the dollar bill. it seems that most have lost track of it being about the passion of the memories and simplicity of years gone passed.
I for one understand that money is definitely an issue but not necessarily the only or most important issue.
IMO I think what you are asking is who is highly capable of doing the work without the word "restoration" in there name or reputation. I personally don't know of any shop near you , but I would think that any "small" ( 1 to 5 man shop) body shop can do the job correctly with your input on the detail you desire.
if you make an agreement to pay on a weekly or bi-weekly on an hourly basis with a weekly inspection that should stop it from being shoved in the corner for prioritized collision work.