Originally Posted By Morty426
Originally Posted By Cuda340
My 70 V code Bee is an original track pack drum brake car. I have the original drum brake booster in one of my totes. I will check it out later tonight. How do you tell the difference between a drum/disc brake booster?

I believe the boosters were the same. The MCs were different. 70 B Body disk brake MC the lines exit toward the exhaust manifold.

My OEM power front disk brake 70 Roadrunner has the brake lines exiting the master cylinder towards the firewall. I've always been confused about this & have picked up several master cylinders over the years that were "supposed" to be correct, but were not. I've owned 3 different types.
a. shorter/fatter one with fender exit lines (on my car now)
b. shorter/fatter onw with engine exit lines
c. taller/thinner one (smaller cover too) - can't remember which side the lines are...maybe Hemi or C-body?

And if anyone is stuck... I believe I have one of those plastic white spacers.

Lastly, I believe the power drum boosters are flatter & larger diameter. I ran one for many years when you couldn't buy power disk boosters aftermarket.

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"