Hello Bob George, I have been alerted by a friend on face book that you have a serious problem with me. first, we have been doing no direct business with each other ever since i gave you a free hood for your green altered wheelbase car . Second, As for you contacting me , I have seen no attempts from you on my email which is , sledcity@aol.com, and no Pennslvania calls on my phone records either. My phone number is 1-614-875-0369. My hours are 10am-10pm and if I do not answer the phone when you call, I ALWAYS call back at the earliest conveinous. Just ask my customers that I DO DEAL WITH. I do have a back log of work because I have a good product like you do. When someone calls and says he wants a scoop and I have it in stock, it goes out by fedex the same day, or I tell the customer that it will take a certain time period to make. Nobody and I mean nobody goes to the front of the line because they know somebody. My facebook friend asked me if I had a customer with the name of Neil. Did not ring a bell. I went to the board and there it was , Neil Lewis and I got his order on 4/12/18. Then I remembered talking to him on the phone and he mentioned your name like so many other people do. He said he would send a check right out. I kept checking P.O.Box 144 Orient, Ohio every other day and no check and finally on 4/12/18 there it was and I deposited the check. He got put onto the list to be made. Between the time I talked to him and got a check was 2-3 weeks and other orders came in and I am supplying those orders in order of arrival. Neils scoop is slated to be started within the week. I don't have time for these forums anymore and I check my facebook on break or when I close the shop for the day. My business is doing good and I hope yours is too. P.S. I have not read all the remarks made from people bashing me. Again , Thanks Bob for the free advertising.