How any why you reach out to someone on social media can be helpful to both partys as well as informative to others.As long as it is respectful, no one should be offended.It can serve as a last ditch attempt to make contact before the issue becomes a bash fest.That certainly wasn't my intent.As I mentioned before we have done business with Larry and been friends for years and yes have had issues and have resolved them,I hope this can reach the same result in a timely fashion.Sadly racing season is underway and Neil needs his scoop.Neil now finds it necessary to go to another manufacture even though he has paid Larry.Neil has been a part of the BGR racing family for many years and I would be a less friend to Neil if I didn't step up to try and resolve the issue since I recommended Sled City.It goes to show that even I make mistakes. As I mentioned it was not my intent to offend anyone,just resolve an issue among friends,if I did I won't apologize because someone assumed I was being disrespectful.Most everyone here knows my character.Racers helping racers,nothing less nothing more,and respecting my son Curts' memory "a friend to all"
Respectfully Bob