Andy -- T/Anks for posting the new option for us.

I'm at a point now in updating to the 'Cordoba 11.75 diameter, using my pin-type original calipers... just have to order the 11.75 rotors and bearings (spindle updated to later a-body). Just still wondering what could be better than that... while still keeping the allowable usage of the factory 15x7 rally rims. I tried that rim onto a Viper caliper setup (thanks to a local cool Mopar guy having the setup on his awesome '70 Charger!) with the 11.75 rotor and the inside of the rim hit the Viper caliper (would possibly clear by using a ~1/4" spacer for the rim-to-hub... not something I want to do). Also, I have SuperLight brand 15X8 mini-light rims for street/hwy-cruising and they have barely any inside diameter clearance against the top of the Viper caliper (especially the inside tape weights -- they touch the caliper during wheel rotation. I really wanted to go with the Viper setup and 11.75 rotors (and I have a set of the correct spindles aside), but the interference issues cautioned me away. 16" rims are not a problem which I've checked and confirmed. I'll probably just use the cast iron pin-type calipers and be done with it.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!