Quote:
Not a lot of options out there besides Lakewood and Quicktime, which are both owned by the same company. I have had many cars with Lakewood shields in them. The Z bar is never in perfect alignment. The adjustable clutch pivot is for a Ford, maybe a Chevy setup. I have never found an aftermarket fork for a Mopar, and I never really tried to retrofit with one of the others, although it has crossed my mind. There are no replacement Mopar clutch forks out there. The earlier bracket designs were already riveted in, that was fun! You will really enjoy trying to get the shield in and out once the headers and exhaust are all bolted in.

Well the good news is that I have it in (for about the 5th time) due to the required bearing hole alignment process, yea, big fun with the TTi's (have I ever said I hate headers? Well, for the record, I DO!).

So the clutch is bolted ion, shield and plate are bolted in, starter is installed (Now THAT was fun!). So the heavy lifting is over for now unless I hit another roadblock getting the clutch fork working properly. It looks ok so far but I'll learn more when I stab the transmission in later today.... Stay tuned.