Right now I have two engines ,one wedge and one 99 hemi.I'm pretty sure that the hemi is going in it.I really wanted this engine in my other car but it just wouldn't fit.The new car has so much room up front ,it will be no problem.We are talking to people right now and trying to get some help from different suppliers of racing item we need.We are trying to find who we will need to talk to ,to get parts like a dash,door panels and other parts need to get the front completed on the car.Once started the chassis won't take Bob and Jason no time to get that in the car I don't want to take shortcuts with the car and really want you guys to be proud of this car as I already am and I will do everything possible to ,so that I will not let you guys down.The class I want to run is the ORSCA limited street class ,this class the cars must retain the street car look,and that is what I like about it.The class et range is 4'60's to 4'80's in the eight mile with 50's right around the corner ,we have tough road ahead but I believe we can give the guys a run for the money if we use our heads and I do have some stuff up my sleeve but can't tell you right now ,but in due time she will be ready for battle !

Last edited by 105630; 03/09/09 11:57 PM.