Quote:

Ok....DO NOT take offense to this....but:

Who is this?

Why is it stickied to the top?

Read the posts and I can't for the life of me figure it out? Inquiring minds want to know.

no offense taken,check out our site and you will know who we are.And if you were on here last week mopar had put up a body in white ,for someone on this board to get, after filling out forms and pleading their case, on of the moparts,guy,s got it. [that would be jimmie,]now moparts wants to follow the build, so im guessing.someone made it a stiky for us to post the build up on,for all to see.us being me/and my son, as we will be building it for jim as we built his avenger Limited street car
today car will be dropped off at our shop,and Jim and i will go through what the format will be ,it will be built either for limited street,or outlaw grass roots racing for all to see,as there are not to many mopars in this venue....hope this helps bob

as for now the only picts we will have will be on its arrival, then it will be a week or so before we start on it,[thats up to jim]and it ussually takes us 3-400 hours to build one of those type of cars,again all up to
jim's schedule

Last edited by nrc; 03/08/09 12:06 PM.