IMO, seems you are getting a lot of well intended advise, but none that suit your needs, from what I can see from a few photos on the net.
I myself do my own Painting and I may not be the best there is, but im definitely no where near the worst either.
Blending was and is best done with lacquer paints, enamels will not melt into your original paint to your expectations if you are looking for a perfect match. First enamels have a natural " orange peel" effect no matter how good you are with the spray gun, there will a degree of orange peel that will need to be wet sanded and buffed to match your original paint. However if you are able to paint the entire panel edge to edge with enamel you may be able to get good texture match. from what I see IMO with the repairs that were done and the bad prep work , I don't believe your 1/4 panel is a candidate for blending. the idea of blending is to save from the cost of a repaint or for minor repairs.
on the other hand you may be able to find someone that says they can do it, but at what cost, and how far away from you will you have go the get the repair done. as others said you will have to find a very talented individual and that usually means more higher pricing.
now for the part that others forgot to tell you, if the previous repair was done with lacquer ,you will need to strip it regardless of the type paint you choose.(lifting problems and or the lacquer "hazing" ) do not put a catalyzed material over top of lacquer. of course it depends on the type finish you desire. just my opinion .