I use to run my NHRA A/SA 1963 415 HP M.W. Belvedere stocker in all of the division 7 national and divisional races back a long time ago (1973 to 1988) , I later switch to Super Gas and Super Street.
My point is there is a lot of driving involve getting to and from those races and lot of sitting and waiting and not much racing at those races shruggy work
Normal schedule for the division races was test and tune on either Thursday or Friday, depending if it was a three day or two day race and two to three runs max during qualifying and first round either late on the first day or early on the second day along with finishing the race on the last or second day if a two day race shruggy
I did it do to wanting to win those races, I haven't done it since 1989 or so shruggy
I still have a race car, S/P, and run the local stuff, I have went to three or four division six bracket finals here in division six, best I've done is went to the 1/4 final in the race of champions and 1/4 finals on the bracket race on Sunday in Pro with my old pump gas street car boogie
I celebrated my 73rd birthday last month and wonder sometimes what I'm doing still racing confused realcrazy grin
I guess I could start going to the bars and catch women, or take up golfing, huh whistling

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 02/08/18 04:29 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)