Originally Posted By 500ciBee
Thanks guys for the advice! I will get the block checked out before anything else. The short block will be built by the shop doing the machine work and I plan to do the rest myself. I will call Dwayne for the cam. The HS rockers are recommend by TF I believe. The TF low deck intake looks to be setup for both flange types.

I don't really have specific targets in mind for power or et at the track. Right now the car looks faster than it runs. I'm looking for a motor that will be street driven, sound aggressive and makes the most power/torque I can get while keeping the rpms around 6000.

I convert Dominators all of the time and if you don't want/need billet blocks, no problem most 4150 blocks can be set up and save ya some coin but at the minimum, billet 12-hole boosters and even a skirted banjo will get it done easy enuff............. thumbs PLEASE don't "step into the 21st century" with EFI w/an old classic MUSCLE CAR may as well drive a Toyota............

Last edited by Thumperdart; 12/27/17 03:16 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....