Originally Posted By justinp61
Call Dwayne Porter and pick his brain, once the combo is figured out he can get you a cam that'll work.

I agree as I bought my EZ heads from Dwayne and my cam also. Mine is a solid flat tappet that Dwayne speced for my combo. He recommended the solid flat tappet since I put a good bit of street miles on mine. You cant go wrong having Dwayne spec and build your cam and he will steer you right on the rest of the valvetrain. He is very good and his prices and very good. He is a nice guy who will take the time to talk to you and help out with your combo.
I hear the Trick Flow heads are very good for the buck and I know Dwayne even said they are a good buy that work good for the money. I dont know how fast you are looking to go but Dwayne will help you with your complete combo. I also dont know how much you know and you will get alot of very good opinions here but if your not a mechanic and dont do alot of your own work you can get very confused on all the good advise you will get here but talking and working with Dwayne will help alot. Its best when building an eng to find one person who you trust with building engines to help you make the right decisions with all the good advise you will get. Myself I built a 440/493 and I used the Indy EZ heads I bought from Dwayne as he worked them a little and he also sold me the Indy dual plane intake which works very nice on a street car like mine. I also bought my custom grind cam from Dwayne and I am very happy with all of it. I just wanted high 10's from my street/strip car and its hit that goal with ease. Good luck with yours and that nice looking Coronet. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 12/21/17 11:54 AM.