Originally Posted By AndyF

It really comes down to how hard you are going to drive the car. If you are racing it hard then you'll want to put the best oiling system on the engine even if you need to cut things up. If you are just cruising the car then use what fits.
iagree
I'm putting a pump gas 572 C.I. Hemi motor together for a local customer, it is going in a 1970 Challenger street and show cruiser. I'm using a eight quart aluminum road race type oil pan with a single line static pickup in it thumbs
I mounted the Milidon static pick up in the left rear corner of that pan, I'm using the older model cast aluminum Milidon oil pump with the front mounted cast in pick up boss. I blocked off the other two pick ups, one in the World block above the oil pump mounting boss and the other in the black billet Milidon pump cover, that cover is for the remote mounted oil filter thumbs
Are you going to restrict the oil to the rocker shafts? If not you should thumbs
I use a .040 restrictor made from a #6 brass set screw tapped into the oil line fitting in each Indy 440-1 head scope
Good luck on your deal, your car collection is impressive bow up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)