I didnt go this past year. I watched the live feed the whole time. Someone stopped by my garage and was asking me how I could sit there for hours and hours and watch the live feed. I said it no different than watching racing, football or any other sport except that I know most everyone and enjoy routing for each of my friends that I have made

In 2016, I wrecked my car. And if it wasn't for this site I may never have met Brad Bowers. Somehow I tracked down and started talking to Brad over 10 years ago when I ended up with a set of ported sb edelbrock that once belonged to him. When I wrecked my car, it was him and his buddy Tory that saved the day. Me and my gf spent a day over Tory's house a few months ago and I now talk to those guys daily.

Tory and Brad shipping me parts to get my car back together and my copilot bought me a new set of wheels. I would have never been able to pay for this stuff to get my car back together. It took months after DW was over to pay everyone back and I worked my ass off to do that and they said it a hundred times, that they were just happy to be a part of my win. And I am so grateful for what everyone did for me.

My 06 and 08 DW experiences with Eddie were completely exhauating over a 9-10 day stretch and amazing experiences. My 2016 DW was completely exhausting over a 8 month stretch.

Mopar Billy and his family are on another level of complete insanity. Well deserving of the Spirit of Drag Week award. I always say I want to follow those guys on the route but the truth is that they just scare me that I wouldn't have the energy to keep up with them

Last edited by sixpackgut; 11/12/17 11:07 AM.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs