Myself I just run a set of 3400 lb Super Stock springs and the MP longer ext shocks. The pinion snubber made no difference once I put the new SS springs on my car. Its old school but its a street car and I like how it rides on the SS springs. My best 60 ft running 10.70's has been a 1.50 which I feel is ok for what setup I have on my car. I see cars running about the same #'s as me with Cal Tracs pulling 60's in the 1.40's. My guess is I could maybe pick up a tenth in my car with Cal Tracs and less body movement but it hooks good now on the SS springs. So I dont think its worth it for me to spend $800 or more as I would go with the mono springs to pick up maybe a tenth on a 99% street car. I live on a tight budget now so thats also one reason I have not gone to them. If I had the money to mess around with things on my car I would most likely give them a try but I dont have much play money and feel the SS springs work ok for me and how I use my car. Good luck to you Scott if you do go with them. I always hear many say that the Cal Tracs are best using the mono springs but as I say thats what I hear as I have never used them. Ron