Well we spin the 572 in the dragster to 8000-8100 with no issues. Will those heads support a 572 at that RPM, I doubt it. Bore is what makes power, stroke moves it around. If you are truly building an all out engine. We have continually dropped the stroke in the heads up car and we make MORE power now with less stroke than we did before. For next year it will be same cubes at a shorter deck height. We are expecting more power and a happy combo overall with mote RPM.

As for a 2200lb car, I assume you mean without driver. Doing that WITH driver I cant see than happening at all..My RJ Stratus is a carbon body, carbon interior, carbon brakes, titanium housing, lightweight battery and cables, aluminum block, small radiator, etc etc etc. I spent a lot of time and money making sure it would be light. Minimum for TS is 2200 so I wanted to make sure we got there. With me in the care it is 2157 and I'm 250. So best of luck making 2200, I have had a few old school Mopars and could not get there. But use the approach we did maybe you can make it with every lightweight option available.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"