I would run down a Cam Dynamics or Lunati cheater stocker hydraulic cam for the low comp engine , say for a 74 Charger or something. I have used them in the past and they are simply amazing. I would think if your a good tuner hi 11s would be attianable. I helped a pal with a stock set up 82 Mirada into which he installed a reringed 400 which a friend of his had helped him with. He asked me to help tune the carb (Thermoquad)and set it up. (I like to play far away from the home track and then return for the kill.) Anyway, it is a heavier car than your and I borrowed it for the Seniors Drag race first ever at Luskville NHRA tack in Quebec and won a second in it. I turned a 12.32. Didnt have none of the good stuff on it your car has. Even made National Dragster news with the 2nd. Probably around june or july 94 I think. There are probably hundreds of these cams around sitting in someones garage or shelf. I have seen them sometimes on Racing junk.com. He had a MP purple something cam in it before i installed this one. His best with it was 14.47 just so you understand how well these old Cheater stocker cams work. It was a Lunati we used for a 400/440 Charger low comp set up. Maybe they will still sell you one? Same price as any other cam more or less.

Don