Originally Posted By 6PakBee
Originally Posted By Stanton
..Well if the area is in accessible chances are there was never any paint there and why rust exists !!...

I'm just going on the sales literature for my 1967 GTX that stated the bodies were dipped in primer for 18" from the bottom of the body. I would think that would prime areas that were inaccessible, especially in the quarters and sills. shruggy

Correct, that was the whole intention of dipping, to coat everything inaccessible, the only reason for floor/frame and body holes/plugs as well

I'll stick to sand blasting, as I've seen too many cases of chemical stripping/dipping come back to bite you in the final paint, as far as blasting inaccessible areas, I'll do my best to get into every nook and cranny, if I'm doing a floor or trunk or any other area that opens up frame rails or caverns, I'll blast with that component removed to access those areas, then later a primer acid etchant, epoxy primer sealer or other rust preventive measure to coat inside frame rails or other caverns that will be sealed over with body panels, caps, flooring, etc, etc