I have dipped several cars and there are issues with dipping. I had a hood that would not take paint afterwards, that company was in business for 40 years. It all depends on how often they change the solvent in the dipping tanks and how much the employees care about their work. work A buddy used the same dipper and they forgot about his doors they had in the tank and put a body on top of them! eek When they finally realized their mistake he got two smashed and nearly gone doors because they were in the solution too long. tsk The last dipper in area is a Redi Strip facility and they are very expensive and booked solid for months out... shruggy I had a floor stripped by a company that used Black Beauty, too bad they didn't mask off the new headliner, what a mess! Had to replace the headliner and am still removing left over residue from the blasting months later. mad

Last edited by Rhinodart; 09/06/17 12:55 PM.

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!