I've had the Go EFI 8 on my 493" for 18 months, 5-6k miles and dozens of passes.

What steps have you gone through? I'll say the instructions aren't the greatest, but it really isn't that complicated either...

I just checked voltage to see what circuits had 12V wih key on and while cranking. I used the same circuit that was going to my MSD box IIRC.

If you aren't controlling the timing, then the timing settings don't matter.

What are the specs on your cam?
Overlap will cause the O2 sensor to see excess O2 and it will add fuel
What ignition system are you running? What is your timing set at?
I have the FITech controlling timing feeding a MSD 6AL. Cranking is 20 deg adv, idle is 30 deg.
How do you have the tank/regulator set up?
I am running full return using the FITech regulator. It will support a 340LPH pump, but not more.

I would leave most of the settings alone until you get some drive time

The unit has an IAC solenoid to control idle, but getting the "idle screws" adjusted correctly is important. You want the IAC steps between 6-10 with the engine hot, in gear. Adjust the idle screw to achieve this. to get more air while cranking, you have to increase the "cranking IAC multiplier"

this PDF is helpful:
http://fitechefi.com/fitech-uploads/2016/07/HandheldcontrollerfeatureDefinitions.pdf

once you get a little further I can maybe try to help a bit more, but my system fired up no problem (although I have had other problems...haha)

Last edited by OUTLAWD; 08/30/17 03:05 PM.

Faster, Faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...

71 Swinger - slowly collecting dust/parts
66 Belv. II - just a streetcar
88 Mustang - turbo LS beater