Originally Posted By dynamite
WOW guys,, thanks for all the love.... first I gotta say the wife isn't the reason for not racing anymore... and I probably will keep the 56 with the 361 and just do the cruise thing..But some locals are interested in the 56.. and for enough$$$ it will go..but I have a very nice 1957 Oldsmobil I kinda got when my brother passed..I have friends still in the sport and will stay active with them and their builds.. I got the 56 in Missouri ( try to send an original picture ) about 11 years ago..I do have to selloff the 493 ..and another 440 block.. Trailer is gone already..My wife has gone to tracks with me since 1964..She is not pushing the subject...I know if I want to keep on racing,I will have to get the cal-tracks and different wheels and tires , then I know it will go 10's... but then I need to a cage and 5 point..So I will be around ,, Never give up, never surrender !!! OK Can't send the original pic but it was headed for the scraper..Thanks everyone and race safe...Larry

Two nice lady's. Do what you have to keep them both. The one setting on the fender does come first through.