Originally Posted By PorkyPig
Originally Posted By mopar dave
Received a call from Lenny yesterday. He didnt sound too impressed with my old dynamic as he put it. Said he will tighten it as much as he can ,but it will still flash to 5400-5600. Best he can do by the sound of it.

I've yet to talk to anyone in the race trans business that ever said anything nice about one of their competitors products. Earlier this week I met the owner and son of a transmission shop that I won't bother to name. In a relatively short conversation before I had to be elsewhere, they managed to bash TCI, ATI, and another company that I can't remember right now. The only other company they mentioned that they didn't talk down about was Dynamic, only because the owner said he thought Sean Wiley was a good guy.

Oh, now I remember. The other shop they bad-mouthed was Lenny at Ultimate. Said something like he's better at marketing converters than building them. I don't get these people.

Actually the ones who bad mouth other companies in the same business as them are the ones who I usually stay away from. It dont impress me when someone has to to badmouth another trying to make themselfs look good. Unless of course if its something that really deserves to be talked down. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 05/29/17 10:21 AM.