Well, been making some changes to my car the past few weeks since I've been home and finally made it out. replaced the front shocks w/ a set of AFCO double adjustables, and added a set of Mufflers to it. Ran the best it has ran in years, only made one pass untill the carnage began. With help from Eric Paul(Irun6snd8th)and Troy, I tried some new stuff and finally got the car to react to changes, still waiting on my new torsion bars, but I'm convinced it's moving in the right direction...The first video it went 1.33 60' on a marginal track and ran the best it has in 2 seasons, 6.07 @112, left pretty dang hard...
Enjoy the video...

Second time run, was still in the wheel stand when I heard the ring and pinion come apart...this is the second set of gears I've broke in this Dana 60, and these are 4.30 Progears...Was told it did an even higher wheel stand in the second run...

Gonna replace the dana w/ a Ford 9" I'm done messing w/ this thing, this tranny has bolt in sprag and stuff, so kinda curious how that's gonna look...Then gonna work on the shock tuning a bit to calm it down, just happy it reacted to changes...

I'm down, but not for long, gotta keep pushing forward in order to make big things happen...

Curtis

Taking over the World one win light at a time.