Originally Posted By fastmark
I've had three done. One by Jules. One by concourse creation( Jerry Smitch) I think that his name. The last I had Bill Merholz do. I think it is the most correct. It is not shinny like the rest. Most polish the barrel on the motor to get it real smooth so the cad plating looks shinny. That takes the detail from the barrel and almost polishes away the numbers. Bill communicates very well and will send you pictures of your motor. He is the most expensive but it is the most correct. I can post some picture later if you want.
I didn't know dings on the wiper housing was correct. I talked to Bill and was asking him about restoring mine but he insisted I take a date coded wiper motor already done that had a ding in it. Why would I trade my dentless wiper motor in for one that has a dent lol?Why would you even restore one like that and try to pass it on to somebody??? Needless to say Stephan did mine and it was flawless and I can't think of anyone else who I would send one to. He also did my Headlight motor, it was also sweet!

Last edited by 70RT Charger; 05/17/17 04:55 PM.