Originally Posted By 71GTX471
I feel that a well maintained one can go for up too 200k with out any real issues.

We had an 89 that went over 200K, a 2000 that went near 300k.
We now have an 01 and an 07 and hope for the best out of both.
We paid 300 for the 89 and got more than 70,000 out of it.
Don't remember what the final mileage was.
The other three were all very near 3,ooo $, and we were/are happy with them. The 01 and 07 are both 3.8s, the 00 had the 3.3 '89 was a turbo 4 banger.
I don't want to change plugs in them.
The 00 had the plugs changed at about 250,000 and the shop owner said the plugs looked original and the electrodes were burnt completely down to the insulators. shruggy
Things to look for is the camber, as it can't be adjusted like ferd or chebbies. If it's out it can be very dangerous on wet roads. There is an easy fix though. The shop will oval out the adjuster. The dash clusters can't be easily or cheaply flashed like the other makes if you need it either.
They have the typical uni-body rust issues. Try to get 'em on a lift or look very good underneath.
For the most part, know what you want and what you want to pay and that is that.

Our 01 is very nice. Got it from a used car lot for 2900 bucks tax and title.
The guys selling point was, "It was owned by an old couple and they kept it clean. You wont find any french fries on the floor like most mini vans." boogie
Our first stop was Mickey Dees. whistling

I just looked at a mint 87 Plymouth for 38 and change.
Too high I says, he doesn't budge, he kept it.
I told the Ole gal about it.
She don't like red.
I say a transparent blue would make it purple.
She likes purple but still too high.
We'll check back in a few months.
There isn't any market for an 87 Plymouth.
Hmmmmm, maybe not now...
It is very solid. wink

I have mechanical Aptitude.
I can screw up anything.