Originally Posted By DZJim
Originally Posted By jcc
Originally Posted By chargervert
Both Chargers that didn't stop straight had disc brakes on the front.

Were they both red, because that will make them pull to the right. eek

Seriously,typical thread with opinions, or a tinge of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias grin

To repeat, the OP asked "Is it worth It?" Not "are they better?"

I rest my case. drive

"...worth it..." Hmmm...depnds on what you mean "worth"? "Worth" used as a noun? or adjective? or preposition? or even an intransitive verb? (archaic, you can rule the last one out).

Worth to whom? Me? No. I don't race on the street or track, and I don't speed or follow too close or engage in other forms of reckless driving. If a bus full of nuns pulls out in front of me without warning, best I can do is steer to miss 'em or hit the least bad obstacle, or probably just stand on the brakes. In my (drum brakes) cars, that will lock 'em up. What more could I do?

Posts like this are fun, cuz bring out all kinds anecdotes, conjectures, opinions, ridicules, "bad mouthing" and spirited discussion of all kinds.

For me to give the OP an opinion re his question, I'd have to know why he's even considering the modification and his financial circumstance. Basically, what is he buying and how much can he afford to pay.

or just review the second post of this thread.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.