Originally Posted By lockjaw-express
I need a PROFESSIONAL glass installer that has regular experience installing auto glass in early Mopar's...also someone that would come to my house/garage to do the installation.

I have a 1968 Super Bee, and need to have the Windshield and back glass installed, including the stainless trim installed.

I live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

Thank you for the help!

Mark

I called Ryan's all glass at the corner of Race rd and Harrison ave on the west side of town to do mine. It was 10 years ago and the glass has been great.

They are still there and I have used them to do plenty of car and truck windshields over the years.

The guy was real nice and came to my home and did a good good job. Used urethane and installed my trim too before the urethane set to make sure everything fit good which it did thanks to my body guy. Because he made me bring my trim to the body shop and made sure it fit before paint.

He told me he did all the old cars for the shop and restores cars on the side. He mentioned a couple times how my car would be safer with urethane windows verse the original buyl stuff. Yours may have rubber?

But like I said it was 10 years ago and I am not sure if I got his card or not. I was there watching and helping but not sure of the guys name after all this time.