First,
I've made it 52 years and raised three kids without ever owning or driving a mini van. However many more rotations around the sun God grants me, I hope to keep that streak intact.

Originally Posted By StealthWedge67
All I see is: "Mrs. MoparBilly for wife of the century"
You'd have to "convince the wife" in order to sell ONE of the hot rods and buy a nice newer car??? up

I don't know why she puts up with me. The Strip/Street 62 Valiant isn't going anywhere, and I'd still have the Barnyard Viper gasser truck. For reasons only people on here would understand, that doesn't make getting rid of the Belvedere any easier. After 35 years of playing with cars, you would think I would know exactly what I want and where I'm going...I don't, and I think that's why I still love it so much.

Originally Posted By Just-a-dart

For me I like having a newer car that doesn't require a bunch of my time, but is fun to drive. The wife's current car is a 2010 Challenger R/T classic, before that was a SRT4.

I no longer let my drivers become my toys. For me it is like a Alcoholic having a drink

Very good advice, I think I could leave the SRT8 alone. I think If I bought an older 5.7 car...I couldn't.

Originally Posted By fast68plymouth

IMO, the 67 and a newer lx car are not interchangeable.

For DD duties, I just consider those vehicles "appliances".
All I need from it is darn near 100% reliability, good mileage, and to not "dislike" driving it. The newer stuff just "seem" more like vehicles you don't get real attached to. Use em for a while and move on.

If your only choices are keep the 67 and buy an appliance for 6k, or sell the 67 to finance a srt8 300........ I'd opt for the appliance and keep the 67. But a big factor in your decision would be how attached you are to the 67 and how well you like it. The old school stuff kind of works itself into your lifestyle

This. This strikes right to the heart of the matter. Where the 99 Sebring has failed me is I've really came to dislike driving it. My original plan was just to find A v8 300 to replace it. Then I found THE 300 of my dreams, and began to weigh my desire to own that over the 67 and another nice appliance.

Originally Posted By 19swinger70
If you can get a used LX that isn't too ragged out - I'd go that route.

Originally Posted By Jeremiah
We have a 2010 300C SRT8 with 40k miles in the garage. It's a nice car, we love it. Personally I think used 300's are some of the best values on the market.

Originally Posted By mgoblue9798
Now is a great time to buy lease turn ins as the dealers are having trouble selling 4dr sedans. Shop around and find the one you like you will not regret it.

Originally Posted By dart4forte

My dilemma is no room for an additional car.

I too have looked at the Scatpacs and am very tempted. I just don't want to park it outside especially during our harsh (very hot)summer.

This is what started me down this path, there are very good prices on used three hundreds right now. I've been close to buying one several times. Then this red SRT8 showed up, and I start wanting to reach. The lack of a garage is always my wife's main argument against buying something really nice and really expensive.

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines