Originally Posted By BradH
Has a familiar feel, in some ways.

I'm still driving my 2002 Subaru WRX (140K miles) and we replaced my wife's '97 Toyota Corolla (180K) with a new Subaru Legacy two years ago. We bought our 2007 Honda van when my wife was pregnant w/ our daughter, primarily w/ $ from the sale of my '69 A12 440 6BBL Road Runner, even though it's not usually a daily driver and only has about 40K on it.

I... really... want... a... Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. And my wife (who really is NOT a b!tch, although this may come across that way in my semi-rant) pretty much said the only way I could buy one -- even used -- is if I sell my '73 Challenger street/strip car (which hasn't even been running since 2009) and my WRX.

So, I'm still driving my 2002 WRX, which IS a fun car to drive, especially w/ the upgrades I've done to it over the years. And I'm still trying to put my Challenger back together. And that pristine 2015 Scat Pack with under 5K miles for #35K that happens to be in my wife's mom's neighborhood is not going to end up in my driveway, regardless of how much I want it, or how good of a deal it is.

Can't help ya', sorry. And my apology for hijacking your thread for my own pity party. wink

My wife bought a 17 Legacy last October so her car needs are being met. My dilemma is no room for an additional car. GTS is in the shop/garage, the 65 300 is parked in front of our main garage and my 07 CTD is parked on the street in front of the garage. The Legacy is in the main garage.

I too have looked at the Scatpacs and am very tempted. I just don't want to park it outside especially during our harsh (very hot)summer. Bottom line, I'm getting older and with all my ortho issues working on these old cars is not fun anymore.

Last edited by dart4forte; 02/19/17 11:33 PM.

“So if it’s on the internet it must be true”

Abe Lincoln