Has a familiar feel, in some ways.

I'm still driving my 2002 Subaru WRX (140K miles) and we replaced my wife's '97 Toyota Corolla (180K) with a new Subaru Legacy two years ago. We bought our 2007 Honda van when my wife was pregnant w/ our daughter, primarily w/ $ from the sale of my '69 A12 440 6BBL Road Runner, even though it's not usually a daily driver and only has about 40K on it.

I... really... want... a... Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. And my wife (who really is NOT a b!tch, although this may come across that way in my semi-rant) pretty much said the only way I could buy one -- even used -- is if I sell my '73 Challenger street/strip car (which hasn't even been running since 2009) and my WRX.

So, I'm still driving my 2002 WRX, which IS a fun car to drive, especially w/ the upgrades I've done to it over the years. And I'm still trying to put my Challenger back together. And that pristine 2015 Scat Pack with under 5K miles for #35K that happens to be in my wife's mom's neighborhood is not going to end up in my driveway, regardless of how much I want it, or how good of a deal it is.

Can't help ya', sorry. And my apology for hijacking your thread for my own pity party. wink