The 60's were 1.300 to 1.307 in ten runs over two days. I've seen 1.22 there at Sonoma so I was actually pretty impressed with that 1/8th mile with a 60 that was 8 hun slower than my best. The air was a delicious -900!!! It definitely likes more rpm, I'm just not willing to beat on it. Still leaving at 4,000. The stop is a POS that needs to go. It's all out of the box 440-1 stuff single plane dominator. I have the suspension and shocks really good for the weight that's in it so I'm leaving it in for now as it's all in the trunk.
I signed up for Sacramento points but not Sonoma. There are two points races at Sac. on Feb. 12 as I am still in (3rd. rd.) for the New Years race that was not completed. So maybe I'll buy one of those HVH deals for then and see what happens. I kind of like being able to put the old slug Super Street program in if the track gets crappy or whatever. That won't be an option with no stop. I need to get a good stop for the car if I continue to do the Street or Gas thing...Thanks for the luck! I need all I can get!