Don't feel bad. I wasn't too sure if I was going to make it either...! I was going to use this last weekend to get everything organized, you know...no rushing!
Well, my wife found a car for my daughter up in Santa Margarita so we drove up there Friday nite, left the dealership around 11:15 at nite, got lost (inlaws directions), finally made it to Huntington beach (inlaws trailer), couldn't get in the parking lot (a whole nother story).
Got home the next day and was tired, so I figured I would get some stuff done around the house and dedicate the whole day Sunday to the car.
Get up Sunday, take my wife to Yard House for brunch, get a call from inlaws saying there POS Yukon just lost the fuel pump on their way back home.
So we have to go up there and drag their trailer back down here, and by that time...there was no time for the car....there was but I was tired and I thought the car would be no problem....
Turned out, my batteries went to crap....but hey, after some diagnostics I can finally say I should be there and ready to race!!
Brian

Brian Hafliger