Well, not to rub it in but our tax return just opened the door for me to go... I give the state WAY too much money as a free loan for the year, and then they give me some of it back. Aren't they sweet? Seeing as how they handled their budgeting issues in such a timely manner, I trust them them to take better care of my money than I ever could.

Regardless of that "fact", I'll be there Thursday some time. I'm staying at the Alliante a few miles from the track. I have not had the car out since Pinks - Sonoma (Infineon), and since then I've rebuilt the rear end again, gone to discs on the rear, changed from 275/60 M/T Drag Radials to 28.0x10.5 M/T ET Drags and Caltracs. I'm trying to get my subframe connectors in before MATS, but I may have to forgo them since I still have to finish replumbing the fuel lines to clear them. That, and I'd prefer to have someone more competent at chassis mods supervise my installation (HINT HINT - Free beverages of choice and BBQ for any volunteers!!!)

11.33 @ 118.46 on motor
10.75 @ 125.35 w/ a little spray
Now, high Speed Open Road Racing - Silver State Classic Challenge, Nevada Open Road Challenge, Big Bend Open Road Race
Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020, 2022 2.0, Sick Week 2023