Originally Posted By NortheastMopar
How many options can you find in these pictures? I guess they must have just been added, right??
Actually, my intent was to just try and not lose the remaining historical value of the car. What we have here is one of about 742 U code Challengers ever made. The photos in my view speak for themselves. You can clearly see the A/C, cruise control, 5 speaker switch, leather interior to name just a few. These items all appear very original to me? So why would you doubt my intent after looking at these photos?

The only way to maintain the HISTORICAL VALUE of a car missing both the original fendertag and original broadcast sheet is to LEAVE IT AS FOUND ...

Once you restore how do you PROVE it is what it is without those docs and tags ???

You have seen the car in person, we haven't. I can't see the leather interior in either of those pictures you posted, only the cruise control and a blurry AC control panel and a round knob that might be for rear speaker fader, that MIGHT be an interior picture, of that purple car, in a garage ... that may be the garage of your home ???

running up my post count some more .